We are located in Fox Grape Center on Battlefield near Hwy 65 but our front door actually faces Ingram Mill, around the corner from Pasta Express.
We have seating while you wait for your appointment with a small area for children to read books and a check in computer that you will use to put in your complaints on each of your visits after the first. The doctor will be able to review your information you put into this computer before and after your appointment. We have a television for your viewing. At times this will have the weather channel or an educational presentation on chiropractic care.
In keeping with an earthy organic atmosphere, the front desks were fashioned out of local barn wood and reclaimed wood to reduce our environmental impact. This is the area where you will check out and be able to schedule your future appointments.
Retail items are available for purchase at the front desk. Please let us know if you would like to look at any of the products and we are happy to get them down for you.
We have two chiropractic treatment rooms. We currently utilize one main treatment room but at times you may be placed in the adjacent room if we are a little busier than usual. There is seating for a companion in each of the rooms if you would like and places to set your belongings and glasses during treatment.
Dr. Christina’s drop table has a break away abdominal piece that can accommodate women during their entire pregnancy and also raises up and down in height to allow for doctor soft tissue treatments like Active Release Technique and Graston Technique without changing rooms.
- Our therapy bay is an open style area that has tables that are used for various therapies.
- There is a treatment table that is utilized primarily for brief muscle work performed by our massage therapists in conjunction with your chiropractic treatment when indicated as well as used for patients receiving e-stim treatment.
- We have an area separated for performing cold laser therapy that protects others from scatter.
- The Non-surgical Spinal Decompression table is located in this area and arranged that the therapist can be available if needed during the treatment.
- Intersegmental Traction table is a fancy name for what most people call the “roller table.” It does have therapeutic value but most people think that it just feels great to rest on after an adjustment.
Massage Therapy Room:
Our licensed massage therapists offer in-room massages but it’s probably not quite what you have experienced before with a day at the spa. They do perform relaxation massages as requested but the majority of these massages are with the intention of rehabilitating your pain complaint or condition, or may be recommended by the doctor as a part of your treatment plan. Either way, the room is tranquil and relaxing, just was you would expect from a massage. We currently offer 30 minute massages for one area, 45 minute massages for two areas, and 60 minute massages for full body or complex conditions.
It should probably have a CAUTION sticker up because at times it is a bit messy! There is a lot of paperwork that goes through this part of the office regularly and we don’t have an office mom to keep the clutter picked up.